Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Learned Something Today

So for most of March, I was coughing from my yearly bout with post nasal drip.  In fact, I coughed so much, I strained my left rib muscles to the point where I couldn’t cough or breath deeply without it hurting.  A lot.

Anyways, I was
reading something yesterday...



And somewhere in there it claimed that it’s almost impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.  There were several things on this list that I *could* do, so I thought this was kinda BS too.

Naturally, as I was about to sneeze today, I remembered this littlefactoid, and went for it.

I learned something today:  Do not try to prove a stupid internet article wrong by sneezing with your eyes open with a strained rib muscle.  Ooouch.

p.s.  The stupid internet article was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment